Starbucks' toffee nut syrup is absolutely delicious paired with coffee.
But what toffee nut flavored drinks are worth a try?
Since I go nuts for the stuff, I made it my mission to try all the best toffee nut drinks at Starbucks so you don't have to.
If you’d like to try them, bookmark this page so you can have a cheat sheet when ordering a toffee nut beverage at this popular chain.
17 Must-Try Toffee Nut Starbucks Drinks!
Nuts about toffee nut? Dive into my best toffee nut Starbucks drinks below and find a new favorite!
1. Toffee Mocha Macchiato
As a big macchiato fan, this Starbucks drink is perfect for satisfying my toffee nut cravings.
The Toffee Mocha Macchiato combines the sweet flavor of caramel and the nutty notes of toffee nut in steamed milk mixed with Starbucks’ rich espresso and simple syrup, with a decadent mocha drizzle on top.
It’s also included in the regular menu, so you don’t need to remember any recipe when ordering this drink.
The best part? You can customize it depending on how you like your coffee. I personally love getting mine with oat milk for an even creamier texture.
I also love seeing what the barista draws with the mocha drizzle - I once ordered this in London and the barista drew a cat - so cute!
2. Iced Toffee Mocha Macchiato
When I still want to enjoy a Toffee Mocha Macchiato on a hot day, getting its iced version is the best way to go.
It’s essentially the same as the hot version but made to keep you refreshed and energized throughout the day.
The combination of toffee nut syrup and caramel syrup plus the ice makes this drink even more enjoyable.
I love how the toffee nut and caramel tastes bring an indulgent and sweet twist to my regular iced coffee. Such a nice pick-me-up come the afternoon.
Tips From A Barista:
- If you want to mix it up a little, ask the barista to add whipped cream before drizzling it with mocha sauce. This will result in a creamy cup.
3. Butterscotch Latte
This Starbucks secret menu drink tastes exactly like butterscotch, so I can satisfy my craving anytime I want.
I don't know what wizardry gets toffee nut syrup and caramel syrup to taste like butterscotch, but I am absolutely here for it!
The rich espresso and the indulgent butterscotch flavor are so good together - and smell divine!
But don't just ask for a Butterscotch latte from a barista; they'll get confused. You'll need to follow the instructions below to order this drink.
How To Order Butterscotch Latte
- Ask for a traditional latte with toffee nut syrup (3 pumps for tall, 4 for grande, 5 for venti) with caramel syrup (3 pumps for tall, 4 for grande, 5 for venti) and top it off with some caramel drizzle.
4. Nutter Butter Frappuccino
Step aside cookies and creme fans - Nutter Butter cookie Frappuccinos are here to shine!
Nuts, cream, bananas - what more could you want? This secret menu item is pure bliss in Frappuccino form.
More of a dessert than an everyday drink for me, I love how the flavors layer together. Plus, the blended banana adds a lovely texture without overpowering the nutter butter taste.
This delicious dessert drink is such a treat! You’ll surely come back for more.
How To Order Nutter Butter Frappuccino
- When ordering, ask a barista for a Hazelnut Frappuccino with cinnamon dolce syrup (2 pumps for tall and grande, 3 for venti) and toffee nut syrup (2 pumps for tall and grande, 3 for venti). Then, blend a whole banana and top it with whipped cream.
5. Caramel And Nut Chocolate Bar Frappuccino
Coffee and chocolate are an absolute dream combo for me. Adding toffee nut to the mix just brings a whole new level of indulgence.
The result: Caramel and Nut Chocolate Bar Frappuccino. The sweetness of caramel compliments the chocolatey goodness of java chips and nutty notes of toffee nut.
This sweet and delicious Frappuccino has become one of my favorite secret menu drinks - I just can't get enough!
How To Order Caramel And Nut Chocolate Bar Frappuccino
- If you want to order this toffee nut drink, ask for a Java Chip Frappuccino with toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 2 for grande, and 3 for venti). Then, add some caramel drizzle to the cup and on top of the drink.
6. Caramel Nut Crunch Frappuccino
Can't get enough of the sweet and nutty flavor of toffee nut? Another combo that indulges my craving is the Caramel Nut Crunch Frappuccino.
What makes this drink more interesting is it has some little extra crunch to your every sip, thanks to the crunch bits in the drink.
I can't get enough of the sweet combination of vanilla, caramel, and toffee nut - so sweet and delicious! Plus, the caramel and crunchy bits on top are so cute and crunchy.
The name itself is too enticing; try it out the next time you feel like drinking dessert.
How To Order Caramel Nut Crunch Frappuccino
- To order Caramel Nut Crunch Frappuccino, ask for a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and blend it with toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 for venti) and caramel syrup (1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 for venti).
- Then, ask for crunch bits used in Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino to be placed at the bottom of the cup.
- Lastly, top it with whipped cream, caramel, and crunchy bits to fully customize this fantastic drink.
7. Toffee Nut Latte
If you’re looking for something simple that you can even have at home, the Dolce Gusto Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte is the one for you.
I adore getting a Toffee Nut Latte while I'm out and about and was so excited to see I could bring it home for my morning brew.
There's something so delicious and comforting about being able to have this whenever I want - I will definitely getting this as a gift for my friends come the holidays!
The store option is the best, but the Dolce Gusto version is a good option for people like me who are obsessed with toffee nuts and want to have it every day.
8. Caramel Brûlée Latte
One of my absolute favorite seasonal drinks is the Caramel Brûlée Latte - I get so excited for it every year.
When I found this simple secret menu hack, I couldn't believe that I could now just order it whenever I wanted for instant seasonal vibes.
While this isn’t the exact recipe they use for the holiday drink, it closely resembles the flavor. I couldn’t really notice the difference at all when I tried it for the first time.
This warm and comforting latte is perfect for when it starts to get a little chilly - grab your blankets and get cozy!
How To Order Caramel Brûlée Latte
- Ask for a latte with toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 for venti) and mocha syrup (1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 for venti).
9. Vanilla Pumpkin Nut Latte
We all know how good Pumpkin Spice Latte is. But what if I told you that you can level up this drink by adding vanilla and nutty flavors?
With Vanilla Pumpkin Nut Latte, you can enjoy the sweetness of vanilla with a bit of nutty taste complemented by cinnamon and nutmeg.
This drink is absolutely perfect for me. Vanilla, coffee, pumpkin spice, and nuts? Sign me up!
While it sounds like a lot of flavors in one, it’s a perfect combination without being too overpowering. I prefer ordering it hot, but the iced version is also delicious.
I love ordering this when I want to shake up my regular Fall PSL.
How To Order Vanilla Pumpkin Nut Latte
- To order, ask for a Pumpkin Spice Latte with vanilla syrup (1 pump tall and grande, 1.5 for venti) and toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 for grande, 2 for venti).
10. The Roasted Chestnut
If you just love nuts, the combination of hazelnut and toffee nut will do the trick. You can enjoy this flavor combination through The Roasted Chestnut.
This flavor combo of these delicious nuts results in a sweet and sinful cup. The white mocha syrup also adds a little extra sweetness and indulgence that I love.
Ordering this bring instant festive vibes for me - I always feel like I should be wandering around a Christmas market with this in hand.
It’s a secret menu drink, so be sure to have the recipe ready when you order.
How To Order The Roasted Chestnut
- Get a Hazelnut Macchiato with extra hazelnut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 for grande, 2 for venti), white mocha syrup ½ pump tall and grande, 1 pump for venti), and toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 for grande, 2 for venti).
Then, top the beverage with spiced whipped cream and more hazelnut drizzle.
11. Hot Butterbeer Latte
Growing up, I always wanted to try the butterbeer in Harry Potter. Thanks to this secret menu item (and Starbucks barista wizardy), I can at least get close to sipping on one.
If you’re a Harry Potter fan, this drink is perfect for you. It’s a latte version of the famous Butterbeer Frappe and one of the most popular secret menu drinks.
The combination of toffee nut, cinnamon dolce, and caramel all blend to create a magical mix sure to perk you up.
I love how cozy this feels to sip on - it almost makes me feel like I'm walking around Hogsmeade!
How To Order Hot Butterbeer Latte
- Order whole steamed milk (whole-milk steamer) with toffee nut syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti), cinnamon dolce syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti), and caramel syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti).
- Then, ask to top it off with whipped cream and some salted caramel bits.
12. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Frappuccino
When I'm feeling nutty about nuts, another tasty secret menu Starbucks drink that I love is the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Frappuccino!
This drink is part of the secret menu, so you need to tell the barista the recipe for this drink when ordering.
I love that the java chips emulate the crunchiness of nuts and add a little something extra to the drinking experience.
The nuts and white chocolate really blend well together, which is not a combo I see often - talk about a winner!
How To Order White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Frappuccino
- When ordering this icy beverage, ask the barista for a White Mocha Frappe and blend toffee nut syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti) and java chips with it and add some caramel sauce on top.
13. Coconut Cream Pie Frappuccino
Coconut cream pie is a classic dessert that always makes me think of summers on the porch. However, it’s very rare to find them in cafes.
Thankfully, there’s a secret menu recipe that you can follow to enjoy this dessert any time of the year.
If you’re lucky, some Starbucks stores have coconut as one of their ingredients, making it easy to recreate this dessert in a frappe.
But if there’s no coconut available, don’t worry! You can still have it by following this recipe.
The combination of the syrups compliments the creaminess of the coconut and whipped cream. If you’re vegan, ditch the whipped cream and enjoy this cup!
Creamy and sweet, how can you not go coconutty for this Frappuccino?
How To Order Coconut Cream Pie Frappuccino
- Order a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino using coconut milk. Add hazelnut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 for grande, 2 for venti) and toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 for grande, 2 for venti), finishing it with some whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
14. Apple Jacks Frappuccino
Apple Jacks were a staple in my home growing up. Naturally, I got so excited when I saw that I could not only recreate the flavor but that it involves my fave syrup!
The combination of apple and cinnamon is so enticing and delicious that I can't help but crave this drink when I'm feeling nostalgic.
I tried adding a shot to this once for some caffeine, but the espresso ruined the flavor for me.
How To Order Apple Jacks Frappuccino
- To order the Apple Jacks Frappuccino, get a Creme Base Frappuccino with whole milk on the first line and apple juice on the next one.
- Then, add some toffee syrup (1 pump tall, 2 for grande, 3 for venti) and cinnamon dolce syrup (1 pump tall, 2 for grande, 3 for venti) to achieve the right sweetness of the drink.
15. Peanut Butter Frappuccino
Another classic you can enjoy as an ice-blended drink is the Peanut Butter Frappuccino. Think of it like Reese's peanut butter cups, but in a cup--salivating already?
Chocolate and peanut butter are undoubtedly a great combination, so this drink became an instant hit for me.
Toffee nuts so a wonderful job of working with the chocolate to mimic that delicious peanut butter taste. Every sip is a treat with this dessert in a cup.
Move over cookies and creme - there's a new fave in town!
How To Order Peanut Butter Frappuccino
- Ask the barista for Mocha Frappe with soy instead of whole milk, add some toffee nut syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 for grande, 5 for venti), and topping it with whipped cream and mocha drizzle.
16. Coffee Cake Frappuccino
What if I told you that you can enjoy Starbucks’s classic cinnamon coffee cake as a frappuccino?
With Coffee Cake Frappuccino, you can enjoy the classic snack even when you’re on the go.
Coffee cake is one of my absolute favorite desserts, especially the ones with nuts in them - this is the perfect drink to hit that craving when my local bakery is closed.
Simple and deliciously rich, I can't get enough of this bold and flavorful Frappuccino!
How To Order Coffee Cake Frappuccino
- Get a traditional Coffee Frappe with toffee syrup (1 pump tall, 2 for grande, 3 for venti) and cinnamon dolce syrup (1 pump tall, 2 for grande, 3 for venti), topping it with whipped cream and cinnamon dolce sprinkles.
17. Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino
If you’re craving something sweet and salty, this toffee nut frappuccino drink is for you.
A Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino is a regular both on the Starbucks menu and in my Starbucks drink rotation.
This frappe is made with coffee, milk, and ice and blended with mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup.
For more sweetness, it’s topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and a blend of sugar and sea salt for that saltiness that makes the drink even more enjoyable.
The salt really brings out the complex flavors in both the coffee and the chocolate while the caramel helps sweeten everything wonderfully.
Cheat days can't get any better than this!
What Exactly Is “Toffee Nut?”
Toffee nut is a popular flavoring mixed into drinks to achieve sweet, nutty, and toasty flavors.
It is based on the famous chewy caramel treat toffee, made from sugar, butter, and milk and sometimes mixed with various nuts, including macadamia, hazelnut, and almond.
Depending on the manufacturer, toffee nut uses the flavor from the toffee snack plus some added nut flavorings to create a new taste that will complement various drinks.
While toffee has been around for many years, toffee nut syrup just gained popularity in the last few years, especially when toffee nut at Starbucks was introduced.
How To Order Toffee Drinks At Starbucks
When ordering toffee drinks at Starbucks, the most important thing you need to check is if the beverage comes from the regular menu or the secret menu.
If it comes from their regular menu, you can order the drink anytime. However, if it’s not, have the recipe ready before you go to the counter.
Otherwise, you’ll make other people in line wait for you to get your drink, which isn’t fair.
Another thing you need to note is that toffee nut is an ingredient, so you can easily add it to many of your classic favorite drinks.
For example, you can experiment and ask the barista to add some of it to a hot chocolate and iced coffee.
You can also play around with the syrups. For instance, for better flavors, you can mix two syrups, such as toffee nut and white mocha syrup.
When it comes to toppings for your toffee nut beverages, there are many choices, such as caramel drizzle, mocha drizzle, and more. Simply ask the barista what options you have.
Lastly, it’s best only to order complicated drinks when there are few customers around.
During peak hours, the baristas are often too busy to ask for drinks that require a lot of steps as it may cause delays to some peoples’ orders.
Common Starbucks Toffee Nut Drink Questions
Is toffee nut seasonal at Starbucks?
The regular menu toffee nut drinks are seasonal. However, the syrup is available all year round.
How many calories are in a pump of toffee nut syrup?
One pump of toffee nut syrup from Starbucks is 20 calories, just like other syrups.
What are the size options for Starbucks toffee nut drinks?
Like any other drinks at Starbucks, you can get toffee nut flavored drinks in tall, grande, and venti sizes.
Does Starbucks have their own toffee nut syrup?
Yes, they do. You can buy Starbucks toffee nut syrup from Amazon, Walmart, and other stores in the U.S.
- Authentic Starbucks Syrups - The Starbucks Toffee...
- Flavor Any Drink - This coffee flavoring syrup...
- At Home-Barista - Using Starbucks-flavored syrup,...
- Expiration Dates - Located at the top of the...
If you're craving toffee nut drinks, you no longer need to wait for the holidays. With all of these beverages to choose from, you can have them any time of the year.
Just remember, always keep the recipe ready if you're ordering something off the secret menu. It'll be easier for both of you and the barista. This always saves my butt when I order a toffee nut latte or butterscotch latte
So what are you waiting for? Head now to the nearest Starbucks store!