Let me tell you about how much easier my Dutch Bros coffee run has become with Apple Pay.
No more holding up the line as I dig out my wallet, no more fumbling trying to hide my card information from those around me, and no more being late to meet with my friends.
Using Apple Pay at Dutch Bros is easy - read all my tips below to sail through your local Dutch Bros drive-thru with ease.
Can I Use Apple Pay At Dutch Bros? (The Quick Answer)
Yes, Dutch Bros accepts Apple Pay. You can use your phone, Apple Watch, or iPad to make payments with your Apple Pay account at any Dutch Bros location across the US.
You can use Apple Pay with the barista’s contactless reader to purchase your caffeine fix, top up a Dutch Bros gift card, and buy their merch online.
It is easier than ever to use Apple Pay to get coffee online on the website, in the Dutch Bros app, in the drive-thru, and in-store.
Whether you are craving one of Dutch Bros Rebel energy drinks or their baked food items, you can have it all in seconds with your Apple device.
Just make sure that your Apple device runs iOS version 11 or later and has enabled Near Field Communication (NFC) to complete contactless payments.
Other Payment Options Available At Dutch Bros
Not into Apple Pay? There are plenty of other popular payment methods available at Dutch Bros, including:
These other payment methods can help you get that caffeine fix - simply choose your preferred payment service when selecting your order.
How To Easily Use Apple Pay at Dutch Bros
Setting Up Apple Pay On Your Phone
- 1Download the Apple Wallet app from the Apple Store.
- 2Tap the Apple Wallet icon.
- 3Follow the instructions on-screen, inputting relevant personal information.
- 4Verify your identity by using a text code, touch ID, or face ID.
- 5Add your preferred payment methods to the app as instructed.
Downloading The Dutch Bros App
- 1Download the Dutch Bros App from the Apple Store .
- 2Tap the Dutch Bros App icon.
- 3Follow the instructions on-screen, inputting relevant card and personal info.
- 4Add any Dutch Bros gift cards.
- 5Link your Apple Pay account to your Dutch Bros account by going into Payment Methods and following the instructions.
- 6Select your default card.
Having these two apps linked beforehand can ensure that you reap all the benefits for no extra fee.
Using Apple Pay In Dutch Bros Store And Drive Thru
Once you have given the broista your order at the check-out counter, they will input the total amount and hold the card reader towards you. When this happens, these are the next steps:
- 1Press the side button of your phone twice if you have Face ID. Alternatively, press the home button twice if you use Touch ID.
- 2Select the card or payment method you wish to use.
- 3Hold your phone near the terminal.
- 4When it beeps or vibrates, and you see a tick on your phone screen, the payment has been made.
- 5Collect your receipt and order.
Using Apple Pay In The Dutch Bros App
Once the broista presents the card reader to complete your order, simply:
- 1Open the Dutch Bros App .
- 2Select Apple Pay.
- 3Hold your phone near the terminal.
- 4Once it beeps and you see a tick, it is done.
Using Apple Pay At Dutch Bros With Your Apple Watch
- 1Double-click the side button.
- 2Your default payment method shows automatically. Scroll to choose another.
- 3Hold the Watch's display near the reader until you hear a beep and feel a gentle tap.
Where Else Can You Use Apple Pay For Coffee?
Currently, there are plenty of stores that accept Apple Pay besides Dutch Bros. Some examples include:
Just to name a few!
If you find a store that does not accept Apple Pay, you could contact customer service and request they add it as one of their secure payment options.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay at Dutch Bros Stores
Knowing that Dutch Bros coffee takes Apple Pay is one thing - but what is in it for you?
With one-touch transaction payment, you can speed through the drive-thru or line - no more being late to meetings.
Now that Dutch Bros take Apple Pay, dealing with the check-out counter is a case of following a couple of simple steps.
This means getting coffee and making a purchase is easier than ever before.
With Apple Pay, you do not have to worry about fraudsters taking your credit card information.
One major advantage is that Apple has invested thousands into their security software, keeping your details safe from theft - you do not need to reveal your information once in the coffee payment process.
Customers that can use Apple Pay at their local Dutch Bros can easily pay for a coffee or top up a gift card and track their cash spending without using physical money.
It is no longer a hassle to go get your wallet if you forget it - your phone is there to help.
Some Apple customers can get 3 percent cashback when paying with Apple Pay.
This means that you can reap the benefits at multiple companies and retailers, including Dutch Bros.
Using Apple Pay At Dutch Bros Questions
Are there any fees for using Apple Pay at Dutch Bros?
No, there are no fees from either Apple or Dutch Bros for using Apple Pay over other payment methods. This makes them stand out from providers like PayPal, who do charge their users.
How much is the limit on Apple Pay?
Unlike certain credit or debit cards, there is no transaction limit on Apple Pay in the US - good news for anyone looking to make a bulk order! You may need to provide a signature for purchases over $50.
So, does Dutch Bros take Apple Pay? Yes!
Now you know that your local Dutch Bros coffee joint accepts Apple Pay, the world is your oyster.
Customers can easily pay for their favorite Frost or Rebel without needing to keep their debit card on hand at all times.
Don’t just take my final thoughts on it - take Apple Pay with you the next time you get a Dutch Bros coffee.